Cow-print cotton and linen-blend mini skirt
- Burberry cotton and linen-blend mini skirt
- Concealed zip fastenings at side
- High-rise, structured waistband, fitted, all-over cow print, leg straps at hem, fully lined
- 60% cotton, 40% linen; lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- This style is cut to fit close to the body. For those who are in between sizes, we suggest you go up a size
- Size 8: Length 15"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
- Made in Italy
Alongside the ditsy leopard-print spots that snuck into Burberry's SS19 collection, there was a bolder animal pattern – this full on Wild West-inspired cow print, complete with stirrups looped around the thighs from under its mini hemline. Surprisingly, the A-line silhouette isn't cut from leather; nope, it uses a lightweight blend of cotton and linen, so you can slip it on all through summer. We'll be pairing ours with cowboy boots (what else?).