We want you to be able to shop on Westgate London with confidence. That is why we offer a 14 day returns policy for nearly all products.
- As a local and international customer you can return your item(s) by post at a cost to you, using Royal Mail (UK) or any other courier service. We strongly recommend that you use a recorded service and retain your proof postage.
- Your return must arrive at our UK address within 14 days from receipt of your parcel. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for customs issues or anything lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
- All returned products must be unused and in their original packaging with garment tags and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact e.g. shoes shoes should be returned with the original shoe box.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Returns Point, so please make sure it is packaged properly and cannot get damaged on the way.
- We cannot be held responsible for any items delivered to you faulty, damaged, imperfect or in unsatisfactory condition or in error. In these instances, we will take the items back as per returns conditions set in this policy.
- Unfortunately, we cannot refund any taxes, duties, charges or delivery costs which you may have paid when placing your order.
- Regretfully, at this time, we do not offer exchange service. If you would like to exchange your item for another one, you can return the unwanted item to us and place a new order for the item you would like to exchange to.
- All returns which do not respect the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be send back to you.
Non Returnable Items
In some instances, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. This includes personalised and perishable products as well as products which have had their protective seals or strips removed or damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
As a guideline, the following examples are not covered by our returns policy:
- Made to measure, altered, or personalised products
- Made to order products
- Beauty products and Fragrances
- Certain accessories - pierced earrings, jewellery, watches and hosiery
- Underwear, nightwear and swimwear
- Headphones that have been opened, tested or partially used
- Out of stock sale items from online high street or department stores
For full details see our Terms & Conditions.
Where promotions have been applied, discounts will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will only be refunded the amount paid. If the order contained a free promotional gift, the gift must be included with the return of any related items.
International Taxes, Duties and Delivery Charges
For orders shipped outside of the European Union, please note that we cannot return any taxes, duties or delivery charges associated with your order. You will be refunded the Tax Free price of the products returned. Certain countries operate schemes for consumers to reclaim import taxes and duties however this will require a specific application by you to your local government or authority. We are unable to support these applications or support the return of import taxes and duties in countries that do not offer this scheme.
How to return your items
Please use our online Returns page to request your return and follow the simple instructions there. Regretfully, items sent back to us without prior request through our Online Returns System will not be processed.
You must wait for your return to be approved before sending your parcel. You will also be provided return address and reference number for your parcel. Failure to use the correct address will result in your parcel being delivered to wrong area and therefore we will be unable to process your return.
Processing a Return
We will endeavour to process your return within 3-5 working days from the day we receive your parcel, however under some circumstances this could take up to 14 working days. When the return is processed you will receive an email confirming your refund. It will usually take up to 10 working days from receipt of the email for your account to be credited.