The Feline Flick liquid eyeliner
Now anyone can create the perfect Feline Flick with Charlotte Tilbury's magic shod̵ pen that's so easy to use, it practically writes itself! The feline flick works on every face shape to elongate your eyes and lift your features, for a sexy, cat-like gaze. To simplify the technique, Charlotte wanted to create a liner that is as easy to use as a felt-tip pen but with the finish and elegance of Japanese calligraphy. The Feline Flick has a fine-tipped calligraphy-style brush that's so easy and effortless to use, you can achieve the perfect Feline eye in the flick of a whisker.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Feline Flick liquid eyeliner
- How to use: Give yourself an instant eye lift with a feline flick:
- Starting from the inner corner of the eye, draw a very fine line as close as possible to the lash line. There mustn‰۪t be a visible gap between the lashes and your eye liner
- Keep drawing a thin line until two thirds of the way across. åÊFrom this point start to thicken the line, sweeping the pen slightly up and out. åÊåÊ
- Instead of following the curve of the eye downwards, keep drawing the line diagonally upwards. Once you get level with the end of the eye, keep sweeping the line out and up. åÊYour flick should end 2mm from the end of your eye.
- Always look straight into the mirror. åÊIf you look down then you will naturally pull the line downwards.
- To intensify, add a fine line of eyeliner underneath the bottom lashes at the outer corner as close to the lashes as possible. This should join your top eyeliner at the outer corner for a completed, lifted effect
- For a true feline finish, curl your lashes and then apply my Full Fat Lashes mascara adding extra volume to the outer corner lashes, elongating the eye.