Kensington-fit wool suit
- Paul Smith wool suit
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Kensington-fit, notch lapels, single-breasted, padded shoulders, four non-functioning buttons at cuffs, one welt pocket at chest, two flap pockets at front, darts at front, double vent at back hem, two interior jet pockets, fully lined
- 100% wool; lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 30", shoulder width 18", sleeve length 34", waist 38"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip-fly fastening
- Kensington-fit, tapered, mid-rise, belt loops, slip pockets at front, pressed centre creases at front and back, darts at back yoke, welt pockets at back, unfinished hems ready for tailoring - please note suits cannot be returned after alterations
- 100% wool; 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Size 34: Rise 10", inside leg 34", leg opening 15"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 34
- Size 36 jacket comes with waist 30" trousers
- Size 38 jacket comes with waist 32" trousers
- Size 40 jacket comes with waist 34" trousers
- Size 42 jacket comes with waist 36" trousers
- Size 44 jacket comes with waist 38" trousers
Legendary Brit designer Paul Smith opened his first shop in 1970. More than 40 years later he is one of the few London-based fashion designers to combine commercial success with critical credibility. Constructed in Italy, this Kensington suit is crafted from a lightweight wool cloth. This slim-fitting style is cut close through the shoulders, chest and waist, with tapered trousers and narrow notch lapels creating a lean, rakish profile.