Kabuki Perfume Blanche
- Byredo Kabuki Perfume Blanche
- Top notes: White rose, pink pepper, aldehyde
- Heart notes: Violet, neroli, peony
- Base notes: Blonde woods, sandalwood, musk
- Application: Apply in the hollow of the neck, dusted over the entire body, or layered over the traditional spray version
Enthused by the refinement of this extremely codified form of theatre and the traditional brushes used by Japanese actors to apply their make-up, Byredo founder Ben Gorham has created a new art of perfuming. What is usually invisible becomes a tactile sensation. Housed in a retractable brush, a micro-fine powder diffuses the house's iconic Blanche fragrance.