Kabuki Perfume Gypsy Water
- Byredo Kabuki Perfume Gypsy Water
- Top notes: Bergamot, lemon, pepper, juniper berries
- Heart notes: Incense, pine needle, orris
- Base notes: Amber, vanilla, sandalwood
- Application: Apply in the hollow of the neck, dusted over the entire body, or layered over the traditional spray version
Enthused by the refinement of this extremely codified form of theatre and the traditional brushes used by Japanese actors to apply their make-up, Byredo founder Ben Gorham has created a new art of perfuming. What is usually invisible becomes a tactile sensation. Housed in a retractable brush, a micro-fine powder diffuses the house's iconic Gypsy Water fragrance.