TIGER OF SWEDEN
Pindot-patterned regular-fit wool suit
- Tiger of Sweden wool suit
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Regular-fit, notch lapels, single-breasted, four non-functioning kissing buttons at cuffs, two buttonholes at lapel, all-over pindot pattern, one welt pocket at chest, darts at front, two flap pockets at front, double-vent at back hem, curved hem, interior pockets, fully lined
- 100% wool; lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 32", shoulder width 18''?, sleeve length 27''?, waist 32''?
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Concealed hook-and-eye, button and zip-fly fastening at front
- Regular-fit, straight, mid-rise, belt loops, all-over pindot pattern, two slip pockets at front, pressed centre creases at front and back, darts at back yoke, two buttoned jet pockets at back, partially lined, unfinished hems ready for tailoring - please note suits cannot be returned after alterations
- 100% wool; 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Size 34: Rise 10", waist 33''? inside leg 32", leg opening 15"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 34
- Size 36 jacket comes with waist 30" trousers
- Size 38 jacket comes with waist 32" trousers
- Size 40 jacket comes with waist 34" trousers
- Size 42 jacket comes with waist 36" trousers
- Size 44 jacket comes with waist 38" trousers
Established in 1903 by Markus Schwartzman and Hjalmar NordstrÃ¶m, redefined in 1993, Tiger of Sweden prides itself on whipping up the finest tailoring in town. A showcase of meticulous precision, this suit works a subtle sheen into its pure wool profile through a pearlescent pindot pattern. Carved with room to spare through the shoulders of the blazer and legs of the trousers, the union is prefect for those who want to banish the black.