Single-breasted regular-fit wool suit
- Richard James wool suit
- Exposed button fastening at front
- Regular-fit, peak lapels, single-breasted, four buttons at cuffs, one buttonhole at lapel, texture, one welt pocket at chest, darts at front, two flap pockets at front, double-vent at back hem, interior pockets, fully lined
- 100% wool; lining 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 31", shoulder width 17''?, sleeve length 24''?, waist 38''?
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
- Concealed hook-and-eye, button and zip-fly fastening at front
- Regular-fit, straight, mid-rise, adjustable fastened tabs at waistband, texture, two slip pockets at front, pressed centre creases at front and back, darts at back yoke, welt pocket at back, partially lined, unfinished hems ready for tailoring - please note suits cannot be returned after alterations
- 100% wool; lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Size 34: Rise 10", waist 38''? inside leg 32", leg opening 16"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 34
- Made in Italy
- Size 36 jacket comes with waist 30" trousers
- Size 38 jacket comes with waist 32" trousers
- Size 40 jacket comes with waist 34" trousers
- Size 42 jacket comes with waist 36" trousers
- Size 44 jacket comes with waist 38" trousers
The first of the 'new establishment' tailors on Savile Row, Richard James is known for its fresh take on timeless and traditional suiting. This suit is fashioned from pure wool for plenty of structure and durability. A regular fit ensures that the jacket sits neatly on your shoulders and the trousers won't restrict when moving swiftly from A to B - especially important if your commute involves multiple sets of stairs.