TIGER OF SWEDEN
Bellar regular-fit wool and mohair-blend tuxedo jacket
- Tiger of Sweden wool and mohair-blend jacket
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Regular-fit, peak lapels, single-breasted, four non-functioning buttons at cuffs, contrasting lapels, one welt pocket at chest, darts at front, two flap pockets at front with contrasting trims, double-vent at back hem, three interior pockets, partially lined
- 73% wool, 27% mohair; lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Fits true to size
- Size 40: Length centre back to hem 29", shoulder width 17''?, sleeve length 26''?, waist 32''?
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 40
From its Scandinavian roots to global acclaim, via a stint as a mod's favourite back in 60s Britain, Tiger of Sweden has been an eminent name in tailoring since 1903. Priding itself on providing 'a different cut', the label sculpts the Bellar tuxedo jacket from a sleek wool and mohair blend spun in Italy's centuries-old Vitale Barberis mill. Crowned with peak lapels and tipped with satin, it's a suave evening style.