Patch-embroidered wool-blend waistcoat
- Ann Demeulemeester wool-blend waistcoat
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Regular-fit, V-neck, sleeveless, single-breasted, creased textured detailing at front, patch at front with embroidered flower, jet pockets at front, darts at front, pointed front hem, contrasting back, self-tie fastening at waist, fully lined
- 51% nylon, 49% wool; 51% cotton, 49% rayon; 100% rayon; lining 51% cotton, 49% rayon
- Dry clean
- Size medium: Length 28"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size medium
Robert Mapplethorpe's black and white photography of iconic rocker Patti Smith was a key reference for Sebastien Meunier at Ann Demeulemeester this season. Her love of romantic, languid clothes speaks to the Parisian label's zeitgeist, and it influences this wool blended waistcoat. On the runway it was worn solo to showcase the strap ties and floral embroidery at the patch overlay. In real life, you can don it beneath a blazer and atop a shirt.