Treeca cropped stretch-wool tapered trousers
- Theory stretch-wool trousers
- Concealed button, hook-and-eye and zip-fly fastening at front
- Mid-rise, tapered, cropped, slip pockets at front, pressed creases at front and back, darts at back, buttoned welt pockets at back, partially lined
- 96% wool, 4% elastane; lining 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Rise 11", inside leg 24", leg opening 14"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8
Precisely fitted trousers have been one of Theory's signatures since Andrew Rosen launched the New York label in 1997. Straight from the brand's environmentally conscious Good Wool collection, the Treeca trousers are tailored from Australian merino stretch-wool for a comfortable fit at your waist. Mix up the distinctly smart vibe by slipping them on with a tee, and low-top trainers under the cropped hemline.